Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Washington So Far

                                                                                                                                                                                                               Well... have been in Washington for almost one whole week now. It seems like a pretty great place so far.




The ward here is pretty much amazing. I've never lived in a ward where they are so welcoming. I'm really excited for us to get to know everyone better.
Today is Devin's first day out selling. Hopefully we will do good and be able to get some sales. I think by the end of the summer is going to be very tired, cause he is going to be working long hours every day except Sundays. It'll be good for him though.
The weather here is definitely different than the weather in S. Utah. There is almost always clouds in the sky and right now it can still be kinda cold and windy. They say it'll get very hot though, so we still have that to look forward to.
The apartment we are in is VERY small, but it still works. Also... we are on the third floor. Awesome, right? I can't wait till I'm 36 weeks pregnant and having to go up three flights of stairs everyday. NOT.
Here is the bump at 27 weeks. I feel huge and I still have a long ways to go.   

We went to Winco for the first time last week and it was amaaaazing. We spent like over an hour in just one part of the store. We are soo going back once we get some money. 

That's all I've got for now. I'll try to get better about keeping this thing updated while we're up here.              

No comments:

Post a Comment