Monday, May 16, 2011

View from above

So Saturday night we had the mother of all rain storms. It was craaaazy. It was literally raining cats and dogs, no joke. That same night the whole office went out to dinner at P.F. Chang's and it was amazing. They have the best Sweet and Sour Chicken I have ever had. I want more. Soon. It's so expensive though... we won't be going back for a loooong time. Someday though... we will return. 

This is the view from our balcony Sunday night. The clouds looked super cool so I had to get a few pictures.

The colors in these next two pictures show the colors of the sky a lot better. 


Nifty, yeah?
I liked it.


On a more personal note... sometimes I am far too shy for my own good. And I get nervous about hanging out with new people. I know this is ridiculous and shouldn't be, but it is. I tend to avoid new situations sometimes. So if I ever turn down an invite to go do something, it's not personal. It's me being ridiculous and insecure. I'm trying to over come this, but it's a slow process. 

I gotta do laundry today. Yay. 

Bye for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment