Saturday, April 2, 2011

La de da



(Please, please, please ignore my face on the first one.)

It's been really hard for me to really tell if I'm growing at all so I decided to put these together. Obviously I am, whether I can tell or not. It's just a little bit, but you can still tell. It's very exciting. 

Devin and I are moving to WA THIS MONTH. Yep, believe it or not, it's THIS MONTH. Can you say holy crap?! It's coming really fast. We are super excited, but I'm still a little nervous just because of the whole being pregnant thing. I'm sure it'll work out though, cause if it doesn't I'm going to be a very unhappy pregnant lady and that won't be pretty. Trust me. 

We get to see our baby again on Tuesday. I really like the fact that we've gotten to see her every month. It's cool to get to watch her grow. Have I mentioned how active she is? She is crazy! I don't know what she's gonna do when she is so big and there is hardly any room left to move in her little home. She'll probably kick me in the ribs. That'll be fun. 

I can't wait till we get to WA and I get to wear my new swimsuit. (There is a pool where we're going to be living!) It's ridiculously cute. 
See..

Of course I don't look quite this good in it, but It's pretty close. haha

Devin is sooo excited to get out there and start selling. I'm really happy that he is looking so forward to it instead of dreading it or something. 

All in all I think this summer is going to pretty awesome AND one of the biggest adventures of our life.... so far.

1 comment:

  1. hey girl! jsut found your blog! I'm planning to cloth diaper too! you should look up sunbaby diapers tahts what i'm doing at least at first, and see how it goes! exciting!

    ReplyDelete