Thursday, May 26, 2011

Blueberry Muffins

Our lives really aren't all that exciting so I'm just going to post a picture of the
muffins I made this morning. 
They look a little handicap and special, 
but they tasted great. I promise.
It is kinda hard to mess things up when they come out of a box though. 
Oh well. 



This is the card/picture holder thingy we got for our ultrasound 
picture that we had done at the hospital. 
Our ultrasound lady was able to only get one decent 
picture of our baby's face. 
The card's cute though. 

Here is the picture. I tried to make it easier to see her face, but I might have just made it harder
& more confusing. Her face has filled out a lot though.


This weekend is Memorial Day weekend so Devin has Monday off. I'm really excited to get to 
spend the day with him & maybe/hopefully go do something. 
I would really like to go down the the river. But we'll 
see what we actually end up doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment