Monday, May 23, 2011

Somedays

I'm not writing this for sympathy or for anyone to feel bad for us. This is just me talking and venting. 

Sometimes it's really hard to have a good day when you're so tight on money that you have to decide which of the things you need to buy, you don't need as much as the others because you don't have enough money for everything.


We woke up to our phones being turned off because we are so behind on the payments. We still don't have the money to get caught up yet, but luckily we had just enough to get them turned back on. 


We still don't have everything that we need for the baby. I know that we will be able to get it all before she comes, but I still stress a little over the fact that we don't have it and can't even go get it. 


Lately I've been finding it REALLY hard to feel cute/pretty at all because of how huge I am. I know I'm not fat, I'm just pregnant and that's a wonderful thing. I still don't like feeling like a blimp most of the time. 


I hate it when people stare at me when they see my belly. It makes me want to throw a tomato at their face. 


Being in my third trimester, and more emotional than normal does not make any of this easier. 


I know everything will get better and be okay. We will make it through this, we always do. 



1 comment:

  1. That is really hard. I totally relate. The 3rd trimester totally sucks. I am HUGE as well. It's hard to feel pretty and it takes a toll emotionally. Also, having a baby makes it very tight financially. Whew!! I have days like these. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete