Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Working out isn't working out

So I came up here to WA with every intention of working out so that I could somewhat stay in shape.
 So far it hasn't happened.
It's really hard to find the motivation.
Maybe after baby comes I'll be better. 
Actually I know I'll be better, cause I refuse to be one of those women who gains weight during pregnancy and never gets it off again.
I know it'll be hard, but it'll be worth it. 

Tomorrow we get to see baby again. Our new doctor wants to have an ultrasound done.
I'm totally okay with this, cause she is going to look really 
different now compared to the last time we saw her.  

Sometimes I wonder if I come across as a hard person to get along with.
It might explain a lot. 

I'm 31 weeks pregnant today. It's kind of exciting.
I'll be glad to have her company during the days.

There is still sooo much stuff that we need  to buy before she gets here. 
I'm not sure where how we are going to pay for all of it yet.... 
Life is good for the most part. 
Depends on how you look at it. 
Being emotional and 7 months pregnant makes me crazy. 
I'm sure of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment