Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Banana Bread

I just made banana bread for the first time in a really long time. Hopefully it turned out good. I have yet to try it. We're gonna have spaghetti tonight. I'm excited to make it... then eat it. I love spaghetti. I think I should have been born an Italian. 

Tomorrow morning we're going on a tour of the hospital that we are going to be having our baby in. I'm kind of excited for it. I'm not sure Devin shares my excitement, but that's ok. He is going with me anyways, cause he is a good husband like that.  

I'm huge and I'm not even 30 weeks pregnant yet. I'm going to need a forklift to get in and out of our apartment before every thing is said and done.
Baby is very strong these days. Sometimes she'll kick/punch so hard and suddenly that it will actually startle me. Or she'll just continuously kick and punch me for a good while. That's a lot of fun. (Insert sarcasm) 

I'm so excited to have a baby with my wonderful husband. I know it'll be a HUGE adjustment, but I know we can do it. Plus Devin is going to be the cutest daddy EVAR. 

Just tried some of the banana bread... it's not bad. Hopefully hubby agrees. 

I don't know if anybody reads this blog. If you do, I'm sorry that I just kind of ramble and don't say anything of real importance. Oh well... you're the one that chose to read it. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment