Friday, September 2, 2011



So... it's been a while since I've had enough time to blog. Life is pretty good. We are currently living in Mesa, AZ. It is ridiculously hot down here... no joke. If you don't like the heat don't ever move here. I feel bad for Devin having to be outside all day every day, but oh well. He only has to do it for four months, then he can quit. I'm really excited for that. I'm done with this job too. I hate the hours. Hate, hate, hate. It'll be worth it in the end though. 
Life with baby Teagan is good. She is starting to have a lot more personality and it's the cutest thing. Her sneezes are adorable and I love it when she will happily talk to herself while lying on the floor. She is probably the best baby ever. Occasionally fussy, but she's a baby... it's gonna happen sometimes. 
I can't believe how much she has change since birth. 

Here she is, 2 days old. 

And here she is 5 weeks and 3 days old. 

This is basically our first family pic. 

Life is good. :)

1 comment: