Monday, June 27, 2011

Our weekend

This weekend was really nice. Saturday we went out to dinner with the rest of the office, we had Chinese. It was delicious. I love Chinese food. Eating with chopsticks is so much fun. If I could I would eat other foods with chopsticks, but that might seem kinda strange.
(Thought: what's it going to be like when we go out with the office for dinner after we have the baby? That'll be a change!)
 After dinner Devin and I went to Burlington Coat Factory to spend the rest of his birthday gift card. He was able to get 3 more shirts, which is awesome. He really needed some.
Sunday we went to the first two meetings of church, cause by the time the third one comes along my hips are really sore and I just can't sit anymore. After church Devin and I watched a Redbox movie that we had rented on Sat. night. Then we got a call from Chad (One of the guys that Devin works with.) inviting us to dinner with him, his wife, and his brother. Of course we said yes, so we had a little BBQ out by the river. It was a lot of fun. We also got some super sweet pictures of everyone plus Rex. 
THEN we all came home and played some Killer Bunnies. It was soooo nice. I have missed playing that game so much. It is a ridiculous and crazy game, but so much fun. If you've never heard of it, you're missing out. Go learn about it, then play it. You won't regret it. 


Devin and I by the river. James took this pic. It turned out really good. 
It's like my new favorite. 



This is Chad and Ashley and their super cute dog, Rex. 


Devin skipping Rocks. 

The super adorable Rex. (Devin took this pic. It turned out awesome.)


This is James. I really like the way his picture turned out. 

 

These are just some of the things we saw while down by the river. The two huge houses were across the river and absolutely huge/beautiful. There were also a ton of people on boats out in the river. I guess it's a very popular Sunday activity here. Devin took the random plane picture. He plane was super close to the ground, cause the airport was just across the river. 

There ya go. Our weekend. Fun, fun, fun. 

Also, after Wed. I could pop at any moment. Just in case you were wondering. 



No comments:

Post a Comment