Friday, March 4, 2011

20 Weeks

So I'm officially in my 20th week of pregnancy, but I still just barely look pregnant at all. I'm hoping after this week I'll start showing more. *fingers crossed*
Next week we get to see our baby again. I'm excited. I bet she is a lot bigger looking, cause I feel her moving on a daily basis now. For me the movements don't feel like butterflies though. It feels like gas. (haha) I guess it just depends on the person. 
Thats supposed to be the size of the baby right now... a small cantaloupe. 

I hope that we're able to find a good baby doctor in WA. I'm really sad to be leaving my doctor here. 
I'm pretty sure that I'm going to do a natural birth too. No epidural. Our bodies were made to give birth. 
Of course this idea might change. But I'm going to try really hard to go without one.
We are going to be getting our taxes back soon. It's going to help us out a ton. 


No comments:

Post a Comment