Monday, September 17, 2012

Long time overdue

It's been a long time since I've posted anything on here. It's been really hard to keep up with it since I don't have a laptop anymore.

A lot has happened since the last time I posted, but I'm not in the mood to go into detail about all of it. So I'll give you the highlights.
We now live in a two story home down behind Costco and we love it.
Teagan is now almost 14 months old. I have no idea where the time has gone.
We have a dog. His name is Berkley. We love him, but sometimes he's a lot of trouble.
We are pregnant again. I'm about 8 weeks along. I'm pretty sure it's a boy too, but we'll find out for sure around 20 weeks.

Things are going pretty good. Just living life and trying to enjoy it.

Here are a few pictures from the last little bit:

2 comments: