Sunday, November 6, 2011

2 Year Anniversary

 Today is our two year anniversary, but since it's on Sunday we went out and celebrated it last night.
We went out and had Chinese. It was delicious! 

The pictures are a little out of order, but oh well. 

This is Devin with his fortune. I don't understand the expression on his face. haha

This was my second plate and I actually ended up not eating most of it. haha The shrimp was just not agreeing with me. 






This was my ice cream gnome. Can you see his face? Devin made it. 




This plate was Devin's and that's me with my fortune. I thought it was kind of lame. 

I'll come finish this later, so this is it for now. 



2 comments:

  1. ha ha. I love that you two play with your food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, that fortune is TOTALLY lame, because it's not even a fortune! It's about today, not tomorrow, and it says "probably." So I'm with you on that.

    ReplyDelete